jueves, 13 de enero de 2011

LISTENING ACTIVITIES AND RELATIVE CLAUSES-UNIT 5

Here you are a song by Abba on the topic of money. Listen to the song and do the listening activity that goes with it. Click here to listen and do the quiz

This video quiz about the Westfield Shopping Centre in London will help you to practise your listening skills. Click here to listen and do the quiz

Here you have the grammar explanation on relative clauses plus the exercises we'll be doing (or have done in class). CLASS PRESENTATION

4 comentarios:

  1. Great job, I was doing a google search and your site came up for homes for sale in Altamonte Springs, FL but anyway, I have enjoyed reading it, keep it up! happy new year 2019 photo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. https://androidapkwala.com/ Cheap Gucci Handbags Is usually blogengine much better than wp for reasons unknown? Should be which is turning out to be popluar today.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks Jokes World

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz answer back as I’m looking to create my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks https://collectionofquotes.com

    ResponderEliminar